|File - (PS3) Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster v5|
|This file will contain the following features:
- Player Names Fixed
- Abbriviated names for Indian, Bangladeshi and Pakistani Players
- Initials for other teams (Example - D. Bravo)
- All Kitbag Items unlocked and assigned to respective players for a true cricket experiance.
- Some players bowling speeds corrected (Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Gul, Shane Bond)
- All created player slots taken up in creating missing players including:
- Imran Nazir
- Graham Onions
- Dwayne Bravo
- Darren Sammy
- Graham Manou
- Nathan Bracken
- Mark Ramprakash
- James Foster
- Nasir Jamshed
- Angelo Mathews
- Ashish Nehra
- Dinesh Karthik
- Abdul Razzaq
- Mohammad Yousuf
- Shane Bond
- Jonathan Trott
- Following Stadiums unlocked (All 18):
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Cape Town
- The Oval
- Trinidad and Tobago
7-Zip Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Zip/Rar Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
4-Shared 7-Zip Link: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Ashes 2009 Updated Roster V5.7z
4-Shared Zip/Rar Link: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Ashes 2009 Updated Roster V5.zip
1. Download the file from MegaUpload.
2. Open in either 7-zip, Winzip or Winrar.
3. Open the file and click "extract files".
4. Select your USB stick.
5. When extracted, make sure that the folder called "PS3" is sort of on the desktop of your memory stick. Example, as you open the memory stick the first folder you see is "PS3". Then "SAVEDATA" and Finally a BLES Code.
6. Plug the USB into the PS3.
7. Find "Game" on the XMB and then find "Save Data Utility"
8. Open "Save Data Utility" and copy the file from the USB onto the PS3 system.
9. Enjoy the file!
10. If a message is displayed saying, "This data is from another user and so trophies will be disabled", don't worry. It only means you can't get trophies for the game.
It is recommended to back up your own save files from your PS3, put them on a PC/USB stick. So that if you want to get trophies at some point, you can add yours back in, and you can.
It is also pointed out that if you still wish to gain the unlocks yourself and only want the name and created player fixes then you should only copy the UserSettings file.
|1,729||7,879||Divadinho||Jan 26, 2010 - 22:44||5||429.4KB||ZIP||, out of 2 Votes.|
|MD5: cce527675022ab4c43b1b79fefabfb61 · SHA1: d5202efc4452b6e92ead3ba376fdf4ae54e11f03|
|56Kbit Modem: 1m 3s · 256Kbit: 14s · 1Mbit: 4s · 3Mbit: 2s|
|Download Now - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images|