Aditya's Downloads : ENG DOM Patch - Cricket 07 Downloads Forum

PlanetCricket Forums

PlanetCricket Forums

Aditya's Downloads : ENG DOM Patch

Cricket 07 Downloads Forum - Downloads and discussion for EA Sports Cricket 07, developed by HB Studios.

Thanks Tree225Thanks

Old 1st July 2009, 03:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Thumbs up

hey can you create albie morkel's face
:onpc

Last edited by MattW; 2nd July 2009 at 10:56 AM.. Reason: The word is spelt 'you' not 'u'
Old 1st July 2009, 03:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
County Captain

Why isn't there a option on your poll for terrible?

Your faces a really bad, I suggest you give up.
Mad Snake has said thanks for this post. Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 04:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
Weekend Cricketer

A long time ago you promised me to make faces for the players from the 90s but you did not keep up your word.Atleast you could have had the decency to inform me that you can't make faces....Very selfish of you mate to just cheat me like that!!!
Old 1st July 2009, 04:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
Staff Member

I was bit busy these days i have made some like hussain atherton botham i will send you soon @nz003 dont see my thread if you dont like atleast i make download
Old 1st July 2009, 05:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
Staff Member

Heres albirmorkel as requiested by bsnl

Heres albie morkel requiested by bsnl requiested for faces are on give requuiested and requiest will be made soon it was tough to make him i have made 3 faces v1 v2 v3 so tell me which one is good to release please comment
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ALBIRMORKEL.jpg (54.5 KB, 115 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar ALBIEMORKEL.rar (50.8 KB, 322 views)

Last edited by Aditya; 9th July 2009 at 08:39 AM..
Old 2nd July 2009, 06:40 AM   #21 (permalink)
Weekend Cricketer

hey i want nehra face plzAshish Nehra | India Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | Cricinfo.com
Old 2nd July 2009, 06:53 AM   #22 (permalink)
Staff Member

Ok parvezb i will make nehra soon commont mates comment on albie morkel:upray

Last edited by Aditya; 10th July 2009 at 01:04 PM..
Old 2nd July 2009, 07:57 AM   #23 (permalink)
Club Cricketer

Albie morkel's v3 is the best mate. Well done.
Old 2nd July 2009, 08:18 AM   #24 (permalink)
Weekend Cricketer

It doesn't look like Albie Morkel to be honest it looks like the pro-wrestler John Cena...LOL
Old 2nd July 2009, 08:24 AM   #25 (permalink)
Staff Member

I no that i am not is your patch i said no so you are giving such comments dont see my thread please and look same as albie morkel

Last edited by Aditya; 2nd July 2009 at 09:50 AM..
Old 2nd July 2009, 09:29 AM   #26 (permalink)
Club Cricketer

Hey don't say such negative comments about others. You can't go around making fun of other people. Just worry about your faces. You could also improve on your faces.

Last edited by Max Peters; 2nd July 2009 at 09:31 AM..
Ahmad94 and Anish. have said thanks for this post. Quote
Old 2nd July 2009, 09:45 AM   #27 (permalink)
Staff Member

I am not saying anything to him see his comment on my face isn't this spaming mate i am also improving i also want comments on faces but is this way your face look like cena which i no it does'nt look like him if it looks then why aspramit will give comment like that
Old 2nd July 2009, 09:53 AM   #28 (permalink)
Weekend Cricketer

@Adityacricketer:Listen,you never turned me down to contribute for my patch.You just lied that you could help.I did not want to get fooled by you any further so I fired you....One more thing my patch aint released yet so that does not make it the worst patch....

lexluger added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I am not spamming either,I am just giving my opinion and I am not the only one who finds your faces a liitle odd either......It was very rude of you to get personal and waste my time in the first place....Peace out child....

Last edited by lexluger; 2nd July 2009 at 10:03 AM..
Old 2nd July 2009, 09:59 AM   #29 (permalink)
Staff Member

Please vm me these things dont post in my thread and hq faces are not like made and posted i was really working hard as old player faces are hard to make but you think that i was being rude and not working but to be honest i am in three patches a15 gary123 and yours you can understand how tuf it was for me to make so many faces so i was working hard for all patches basically for yours and gary123 but is past days i was bit busy so was not making faces but i am back 2,3 days ago let me no how dont like my faces

Last edited by Aditya; 2nd July 2009 at 10:02 AM..
Old 2nd July 2009, 10:02 AM   #30 (permalink)
Weekend Cricketer

If you could have told me that a little earlier then we would not have had this misunderstanding.Anyway just wanted to tell you I dont want you to make faces for my classic patch....I will seek the help of facemakers from soccergaming....

Bottomline is that it was all due to a communication problem and I should not have asked for your help in the first place and you should not have accepted to promise me that you would help....

Last edited by lexluger; 2nd July 2009 at 10:05 AM..

Tags Bookmarks
bats, faces, overlays, stadiums Submit Thread to del.icio.us Submit Thread to StumbleUpon Submit Thread to Google Submit Thread to Facebook Submit Thread to Twitter