View Single Post
Old 31st August 2010, 08:03 AM   #1227 (permalink)
zaxotes
Associate Captain

Facebook Username: zaxotes Twitter ID: TheAkshayAnand Steam ID: TheZaxotes Cricket Academy User ID: zaxotes
Zaxwillowz-150 batpack released!!!

-----
ZAXWILLOWZ™ -150 BATPACK
NOW RELEASED

-----

-----

(Click the Button to Download the BatPack. You need to unlock the file to download. To access the unlocking, use the password - d i g i t a l w i l l o w)

-----
The downloaded .RAR archive contains 4 Items:
-an .EXE for the BatPack Installation (Install ZW150BP.exe)
-a Folder with the '.XML' file to use with PlayerEditor07
-a detailed PDF ReadMe of the BatPack (ZW150-README.pdf)
-a PDF File with the list of all the bats included (ZaxWillowz150-BatList.pdf)

-----
Use the EXE file to install the BatPack and follow On-Screen instructions. You need to accept the License to proceed towards Installation. (Refer the ReadMe for more info). An XML file is provided to use with the PlayerEditor. Use it to assign the Bats. The ReadMe has detailed info.
-----
Free User License
By downloading this file, you have accepted to the free user license and will abide by it. Any ways of violating this license will be dealt with an appropriate action.

--The user/downloader of this add-on patch shall not edit/rebuild the files incorporated and release them for public claiming that the files are his property.
--To use this Batpack in any patches for the game Cricket 07, obtaining the permission of the creator (zaxotes) through e-mail (to [email protected]) or Private Message (within PlanetCricket.net) is necessary
--To use this Batpack as a base for making rosters (.ros files) for the game Cricket 07, seeking permission is not necessary, but informing is a must.
--Using/Copying the designs on the templates of this batpack and creating mods for other games is not permitted until permission is given by the creator.
Storing the contents of this download on an external media for the purpose of redistribution is strictly prohibited. Violating this leads to an appropriate action.

-----
Features
The Batpack contains 150 bats from more than 30 Real Bat Manufacturers and about 5 imaginary bats.
Some of these Manufacturers include KOOKABURRA, PUMA, SLAZENGER, GUNN&MOORE, GRAY-NICOLLS, ADIDAS, MONGOOSE, NEWBERY, SALIX and lots more.
All bats included are assured with ZAXQUALITY™ ,a well known feature along PlanetCricket.
All bats are exclusively HANDMADE, EXTRA DETAILED and are of PURE HIGH-QUALITY and ULTRA HIGH-DEFINITION. (I suggest the users to configure their graphic options in the game to highest available settings for best experience)

-----
Special Thanks To
--duelmaster, my first guru at planetcricket, who taught me how to deal with .fsh files
--Burma's Finest & appu2164, whose works directly or indirectly influenced, provoked and encouraged me in making this batpack
--barmyarmy, the creator of PlayerEditor for Cricket 07 and bats.xml
--Binnu & Biggy, the testers of this add-on patch
--Matt105, for identifying the error in the XML file and helping to fix it
and to all other members who supported by encouraging and in finding images for me in creating this batpack

-----
Created by Zaxotes
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
NON REDISTRIBUTABLE
© 2010 ZAXTECH™

Last edited by zaxotes; 2nd March 2012 at 12:02 PM..